Maryland Salesperson Pre-Licensing Class
To start your career in real estate, you will need to take the required 60 hours class approved by Maryland Higher Education Commission (MHEC) and Maryland Real Estate Commission (MREC). Upon completing the 60 hours educational class and passing the school exams, you will receive a Certificate of Completion which will allow you to submit your application and pay the test fee to PSI Examination Center to take the Maryland Real Estate Salesperson examination. After passing the state exam, you can then seek affiliation with a broker to get your real estate license.
PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICES FOR SALESPERSONS
Instructed Live Online Classes
September 18 - October 10, 2023
Pre-Licensing Class for Salesperson
Live Online Classes via Zoom
- Monday/Thursday from 6:00 PM – 9:30 PM
- Tuesday from 6:00 PM – 9:30 PM
- Saturday from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Enrolling in a Class
Check Payments: Please include check with enrollment form.
CashApp: Send CashApp payments to $Reedtrainingcenter1
Zelle: Send Zelle payments to 202-262-0070 – Georgetown SANA, LLC
Credit Card Payment: An additional fee of 4% added for credit card payments. Use the Payment Form for that class.
Principles and Practices of Real Estate for Salespersons (60 clock hours)
GRADUATION COMPLETION REQUIREMENTS
A certificate of completion is awarded to the student upon successfully completing:
- The required 60 clock hours of training with no more than 12 hours missed and made up by the scheduled end date of the program or within 30 days from the last day of class.
- Students must also satisfy an attendance rate minimum. Each student must attend at a rate of 80% with all hours made up. A student cannot miss more than 12 hours or 3 class sessions, and must make-up all hours missed.
- Passing the final exam with a score of 75% or higher on both the national and law exams. Also, receiving an overall grade of 75% on homework, quizzes, participation, and mid-term exam.
- Upon completion of all the above requirements, the student will receive a Certificate of
Completion stating that the 60 clock hours have been completed. Students will receive instruction on taking the PSI exam to become licensed.
The total cost of the program is $395.00 which includes tuition and textbooks. The breakdown of the cost: Tuition–$350.00 and Textbooks–$45.00 (Students have the option to purchase textbooks from other bookstores).
The entire fee of $395.00 is due with the application and payable to Reed Training Center for Real Estate. The student may pick up the textbooks from the school before the first day of class or the textbooks will be distributed on the first day of class. Students have the option to purchase textbooks from another bookstore or the Internet.